About St. Patrick's College, Dungannon
Our mission is to work as a school community in partnership with parents and our local community to inspire future generations.
St Patrick’s College is a co-educational school for ages 11 to 18. We are committed to fostering the inherent dignity of each child and providing a quality education for all our young people. Our building was opened in 2008 and beforehand the boys and girls of Dungannon were educated in two separate St Patrick’s school sites for over 50 years. St Patrick’s College continues to transform to meet the changing needs of a multi-cultural and diverse society.
The education and needs of our students are at the core of our daily work. Our mission serves to inspire and inform us, signposting our direction and providing a springboard for creativity.
- To develop in every student a sense of their self worth and to raise their self esteem
- To provide students with the skills necessary to participate fully in the life of the school and the wider community
- To promote responsible attitudes and values and to respect the contribution and views of others
- To support high standards of teaching and learning within the school
- To promote parental awareness of their responsibilities and commitment to the school ethos, aims and policies